Village Neighborhood Association January Meeting
Thursday, January 21, 2016
7:30pm – 9:00pm
365 Second Street
(Between Monmouth & Brunswick Streets)
Enter through the far left door
VNA 2016 ANNUAL MEETING
- 2016 VNA Board Elections
- VNA Committees for 2016
- DCNA Town Hall with Mayor Fulop: On Tuesday January 26th, the Downtown Coalition of Neighborhood Associations (DCNA) is hosting a Town Hall meeting with Mayor Fulop. As a member of the DCNA, the VNA is seeking your feedback to help prioritize issues which are most important to residents of the Village. Your input will help shape the agenda for the meeting with the Mayor.
- Councilwoman Osborne’s Parking Pilot Program: We’ll share details regarding the proposed plan, and discuss if the Village should be part of the pilot program. Your input is needed.
- Village Park construction update: With construction winding down, what’s next for the park?
- R1 Zoning Update: Find out the latest on the proposed changes to R1 zoning in the Village.
- Our Toy Drive for PS5: How did we do last year in our attempt to buy Christmas gifts for students at PS5 through our Trash Mob beautification program? (hint: remarkable!)
- Mary Benson Park Update