The Downtown Coalition of Neighborhood Associations (DCNA) Invites You To Our Annual Holiday Party!
COMPLIMENTARY APPETIZERS AND 1 FREE DRINK!*
Tuesday, December 8, 2015
136 Newark Avenue
Downtown, Jersey City
Free appetizers menu will include:
- Pan con tomate | toasted choc o pain bread, fresh tomato and garlic
- Olives | citrus and chili marinated
- Crisp potatoes | savory tomato sauce and roasted garlic aioli
- Tortilla espanola | omelette of onion, garlic and chorizo with pan tomate
- Plato de queso | chef selection of cheeses
- Plato de embutidos | chef selection of traditional Spanish sausage
- Croquetas cremosas de setas porcini béchamel croquettes and wild mushroom
* Drink tickets are limited, so please come early
All proceeds will go towards purchasing toys this holiday season for those students most in need from PS 5.
Raffle items will include:
- Diane von Furstenberg Croc Tote ($398 value)
- Custom shirt from DeCarlos Bespoke ($260 value)
- Custom-framed photography of life in the Brunswick Community Garden – photography by Mike McNamara (value $350)
- Free haircut from Balance Salon ($80 value)
- Free classes from Tiny Greenhouse ($27 value)
- Gift certificates from Tea NJ, Radical Wellness, Carmine’s Pizza Factory, Delenio’s Pizza
About the DCNA: The Downtown Coalition of Neighborhood Associations (DCNA) was formed by community leaders of the Downtown district of Jersey City to use the combined strength of our respective associations to present a united front on civic and community concerns that affect the quality of life in the Downtown neighborhoods; to continue the betterment of our individual neighborhoods; to encourage the formation of more neighborhood associations in the Downtown district; and to promote harmony and understanding among all residents. DCNA member associations include the Harsimus Cove Association, the Van Vorst Park Association, the Historic Paulus Hook Association, the Hamilton Park Neighborhood Association, the Powerhouse Arts District Neighborhood Association, and the Village Neighborhood Association.